HI liam
A few questions for you:
1.  Do you have  a credit card system? Can I buy the game on your site using
a  credit card?
2. How much replay value would you say does super liam have? I know some
folks have a hard time with super liam, but I think you as developer can
tell me if your game  does have much replay value? I am considering
purchasing super liam, because the sound effects are really cool. I really
like that sound effect when liam falls into the pit or whatever on act2, its
really a cool   effect, but at the end of the day I want to buy a game with
a lot of replay value so would it be possible for you to tell me if you
think your game has  replay value?