I will be upgrading to Vista via a new pc within the year. probably within
the next 7 months.

Casey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 4:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] .Net 2.0 vs 3.0 and Vista support.

Hi all,
Recently I've been strongly considering upgrading all my games to the
.Net Framework 3.0 in order to better support windows Vista which others
and I now are using on a daily basis. The plus side of doing this is
that all that will be required is installing or upgrading DirectX to
Aug. 2007, and then install my games on Vista.
The downside is that users using anything earlier than Windows XP will
have no support for my games. I've read that .Net Framework 3.0 only
supports, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP all versions, and Windows
Vista. Which means if there are any of you still using Win 2K it will no
longer be supported.
First, I'd like to know if there are any of you out there using or
playing my games on Windows 2000. I need to know how big an impact this
would be updating to .Net 3.0.
Second, how many have upgraded to Vista, or plan to upgrade to Vista in
the next year or two.
Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]