well I have fsnavigator with data bases and tutorials and language
files, all up around 22mb or so not that big.
The main program is 10mb and the rest is quite small.
Well small packages.
Price is 45us or 35 euros, maybe cheaper getting euros depending
where you are, eg with exchange rates, I think I need to pay
something like 80nz for usd and 15nz for euros.
since .5 euros is 50c.
Thats good.
I have access to fs2k and 2k2 as well as fsx.
I will try al of these on all games.
Should rock.