Hello gamers, I was wondering if one of the game developers when they get time
can make a flight simulation game.  it would be neat.  however there should be
challenges like engine trouble and repairing the plane.  the game should also
have turbulents, crashing plane etc.  The object is to get your passengers
safely to their destination without any mechanical trouble.  We can set the
routes up just like Jim kitchen's trucker game.  Also I would like to have
multiple planes in the game so you can select which model jet you want to fly
and different routs so you can go to ramdomized routes instead of the same
route all the time.  Plus we should have game creator menu in the game as well.
I think gamers would like to create their own planes with step by step
instructions or prompt levels, or routes etc.
It is just an idea.
your friend,
Jason