Okay, it is up--I uploaded the file last time and it said successful
transfer--I don't know why it didn't take.
Again, the link is
http://tbrn.net/modgirl/Ken's%20games
Maybe it didn't work because I put in the spaces instead of the %20, or forgot
not to capitalize games, I don't know--but I wasn't far from the mark.  Anyway,
I just looked and the file is there.  As I said, it's not very good, but it is
open source.  Feel free to modify it in any way you like as long as you send me
the mods with your names so I can give you the credit when I release it--but it
will be freeware so don't expect cash.  The community has needed something we
could all work together on as a group--so here it is.  Have fun.
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.