Hi Ken,
Well, C# .Net is as different from C as an apple is from an orange. C#
.Net, called C-Sharp, is a 100% pure object oriented language where
clasic C was not object orientedat all. In eddition C# .Net is much
smaller in size, requiring less key words, and all you need to program
C# .Net is found in the .Net Framework.
The closest C ever got to anything resembling object oriented
programming was structs, but they are very simple compared to classes
and objects.