Hi Trenton,
Yeah, but Lara's mantion is only the training level. It's meant to be
easy. (Grin)
Level 1 starts off pretty hard in the Anniversary version do to the fact
you have to jump across allot of ledges, use Lara's grapple to swing up
to grab hand holds on the wall of the caves, and all of it while wolves
and bears are trying to eat you. Oh, and don't forget about the dart traps.