hi, nicol, when i get the time, how's about i do a full runthrough of
it, normally? so i shoot everything, and stuff, i can use yousendit
then. its probably better, and if ya really want an sl recording, i'd
be glad to help. today at 1 o'clock est we're going to our town pool,
for about 4 or so hours, so i will be home at 5. then eat dinner and
do the sl recording, so i will have it done by tomorrow if your
interested.