Well not sure if this would be considered a speedrun, as I did make a bunch
of stupid mistakes in the game. I died 3 times, in very funny ways I'll let
you discover on your own. I also decided to show you guys what those
creatures are at the end of Volcano act 2, so naturally that wasted lots of
time. however it's the only run out there, so guess I'll consider it one
hehe.
 If you guys want to try speedrunning it, follow these rules.
You can warp, but you cannot abuse the jump feature. This means only jump if
necessary, to get away from monsters following you, etc. Do not jump just
cause you can and want to save some time. and, do not use glitches or cheats
to get through the game. The run took 45 minutes 32 seconds to complete from
game launch, to X1's last hit. I decided to leave the credits and ending
sequence cause they're cool and I earned them *grin*. Let me know what ya
think of it, and what I could do to improve the run. I will keep trying this
run. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk2120

Are you into Anime, manga, and video game music? If yes, take a look at this
site.
http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=16426

It has removed 6174 spam emails to date.