Don't take it so bad when a kid tells you they are closing out there
so called company. if they really knew what went into it and all the
legal stuff. you wouldn't see kids saying i got a company. Now those
like Tom and Jim say they got a company with some stuff on it. You
can pretty much bet that its going to be there for a while, because
its a adult saying it.
i can believe adults but kids? They need to grow up the most, and
stop trying to be what they are not...

At 05:38 PM 9/5/2007, you wrote:
>hi
>
>no, the reason you shut down was probably cause you can't program a
>single thing, and you haven't got the guts to tell us so. that
>statement you mate is utterly rediculous. how can we have too many
>gaming companies? god, you can tell you a child your logic makes no
>sense. so why waste our times asking for idea on the names when you
>say ha ha ha it is all crap anyways. kick me off list moderators i
>don't care but if i could program i wouldn't mess you all around i'd
>be serious, not like some of these dumb people who say ooo look i've
>made a company
>
>On 1 Sep 2007, at 20:08, alex wrote:
>
> > Accessible soft has shut down due to the fact that there is to
> > manny autiogamming companies around lol.
> > ---
> > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to Gamers-
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> > the list,
> > please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>---

Tim