well this game uses flash, and the sun java system it looks like.
Even though I have the java access bridge loaded I was never able to
interface with apps like limewire,etc that use it for an unknown reason.
And apart from the pbgames stuff there is no real java type things out.
Now there is a sun java game thats although simple quite good.
I just wish they hurry up and add more levels and fix a few bugs.
I also think the we server should have an invisibal window and not
come up at all.