Hi Tyler,

> 1. Can c++ make fairly good audiogames?
End quote

Absolutely C++ can. C++ is the primary game programming language world
wide. All major commercial companies like Sony, Microsoft Game Studios,
Edos, Activision, you name it uses C++ for their games. C++ is the most
flexable and most powerful programming language in use today. That is
one reason it has such a learning curve.
Fundimentally speaking language considerations aside all you need to do
an audio game is a programming language, directX input and sound, some
math skills, time, programming know how, and an idea to program.

> 2. Can somebody help me with computer braille code?
End quote

Unfortunaetly, I can not. When I learned to program all of my materials
were in text format and I read it in notepad rather than doing it all in
braille.

>  to make matters worse, I'm supposed to be clicking on a "icon" on the
> toolbar. Using vb 6.
End quote

I think you meant the VB 6 toolbox? In that case all you need do is do
alt+v, x, and the toolbox will be put in focus so Jaws, Window Eyes, etc
can arrow through the toolbox items.

> Are all the icons on the tool bars also
> in the menus so I can access them?
End quote

No, they are not. They are found in the VB 6 toolbox which appears to a
sighted person as a toolbar, but is not really one. I gave the answer
how to access it in the previous answer.

> What's the difference between a win32
>
> console application and a win 32 application?
End quote

A Win32 Consol application is a text based application that runs in the
MS Windows command prompt. It is fully text based, has no Window of it's
own, and years ago they would have called them dos applications. Now,
they are refered to as consol applications.
A Win32 application is a C++ application that uses the Windows Win32 API
to draw Windows, buttons, toolbars, dialog boxes, and so on.