I understand the need to change things around, but also what everyone
should understand is that Jim has put a lot of work in making the games
they way they are. Also, keep in mind that he did not have to do this in
the first place since the games are free. It seems that people can't
appreciate what is given freely. Just my 2 cents worth on a long Sunday
afternoon.