From the guidelines which some people seem to have forgotten exist.

5. Off-topic messages are not allowed on the list. If you are not sure
of whether a message you want to send is off-topic please email the
moderators privately and ask. Deliberately posting an off-topic message
is not acceptable even if you put an off-topic line in the subject. EG:
OT, O/T, Off-Topic.

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net