From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:13 AM
To: jason
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Baseball version 4

Hi Jason,

Thank you for letting me know that all of the speech is working properly for
you in my baseball game.

You can change the baseball commercial files baseco1.wav through
baseco13.wav files or just add to them like baseco14.wav baseco15.wav etc
etc.  And of course they go in the c:\program files\kitchensinc folder.

Yes, you can change all of the baseball player names.  So start up something
like Note Pad  Press control + o to open a file and type in one of the below
drive, path and file names.  It might even work to just cut and paste in one
of them.

c:\program files\kitchensinc\baseballbatters.txt
c:\program files\kitchensinc\baseballreliefpitchers.txt
c:\program files\kitchensinc\baseballstartingpitchers.txt

After changing the names being careful to maintain the file format just save
the file

HTH

BFN

     Jim

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA