Hi everyone;
For the last few days I have been playing around with FS2002  and all of
the third party plugins that we need to make it accessible.
I have a few questions:
1. For the magenta sound application; do you just run it, then start
FS2002 like normal? How does it help?
2. Can anyone give some tips on how to use FSNavigator with jaws? I have
figured out how to use the search line, but I haven't found out how to
start the auto pilot, and get my plane from point A to point B. I know
how to take off manually; it is fun; but once I am in the air, I am lost
as lost can be.
Thanks to anyone who can help!

Sean Mealin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]