another thing is I don't want to be wayed down with what account I am on.
I don't want to have to care what password I need to put in, etc.
The only reason the server has 2 accounts on it is because of a user
that wants his own.
However having more things than need be means more things that one needs to do.
I do have 2 accounts on the laptop, mine and an admin account.
This is a hidden account and I never needed to use it except for the
initial install of the system.