From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:53 AM
To: gamers discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] sega genesis games with the age emulator

Hi,

I have good news. The sega genesis games using the age emulator are a lot
easier to play than the super nintendo games. I was able to play madden
nfl97 sega game and street fighters sega game! But I lost on street
fighters. But I think with practice I'll win. Actually it's called super
street fighters. and don't forget, this sega emulator can also play sega
cds, so if you want to go to a torrent site and download some combat sega
cds then you'll have even better sound. But yes, with practice and some
playing around with the game play keys, a, s, x, z, x, c, space bar, and
enter you can play these games. I think the sports games like baseball and
football will be the most accessible and the fighting games, so if you like
those genres you should get yourself an emulator and download games, try
them and see what you find. the games are small but the sega cd games can be

from 160mb to 500mb in size.

Josh

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]