I use Adrift 3.9 and 4.0 and in most cases just review the screen with
the mouse pointer and it works fine. If I want 100% text reading
accuracy, I just play the games in a Linux command line console with
speakup as the screen reader and it works, but even the Windows versions
with Window-Eyes work very well.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net