Hi,

Well, I don't know what happens. If you find in the SoundMUD directory
a file called server.log or something with a ".log" extension, send it
to me; it may contain hints about the problem.

Someday I will probably make a standalone Windows version of SoundMUD.

Regards,

Jean-Luc

SoundRTS web site: http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts
SoundRTS development log: http://soundrts.blogspot.com/