Ari et al,

As a commercial game developer, we can't put our games in the public
domain, else we lose our intellectual property rights.

What that means in practice is that by giving the people you want free
access, you also give other people, and companies, the right to steal your
stuff. Not so good!

That's just the way the courts work.

Richard's central repository is a fine source of games as it is.
Though I understand that if the linked site for an abandoned goes away, or
changes, then getting that game becomes problematic.

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software