Hi Shaun,
Keep in mind accessible developers aren't doing this as a 9 to 5 job so
while we go on with our lives we take breaks, sometime rather extended
breaks on game development. In this business it is easy to get burned
out after a while.
For example, after Monty 1.0 goes gold I am taking a month off game
programming to do other things like watch movies, celibrate my birthday,
work on upgrading my web site, work on my screen reader, bla. Point is I
want and need a break.