From: "Ken the Crazy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Web site with audio games?

I agree also.  If I put up a game that was freeware, like the air hockey
game, I'd have no problem whatsoever if people were able to download it even
after I couldn't provide it anymore.  Take World of Darkness.  Many people
wanted that game for a long time, but since my last computer was stolen I
couldn't distribute it.  If someone could have had it on a website I would
have had no issues at all with them getting the game.
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.