Hi everyone.
I thought of a cool board game idea that I can make.
I thought of it being warps and traps or something. You would roll the dice and
drive along the board a number of spaces.
If you landed on certain spaces, you'd fall through a trap door and go back,
but other ones would take you forward a good number of them, sort of like
snakes and ladders.
Does anyone know where I can get some sounds for it? I have a dice sound, but I
need a trap door sound, and maybe a worp sound.
Thanks.
Bryan Mckinnish