From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The new patch for Sarah

Hi Søren,
I put in some statues, like the suits of armor that are just for background
and not to be used.
I wanted to created a game where not everything is important, just like real
life.
 I have added a special description when examining those things that are not
supposed to do anything.
Real life has been getting in the way of finishing the patch so I will not
try to predict it's release, but I hope it is before Halloween.
Phil