Not illegally. If someone really wants it, they would need to search for
it online for someone who is selling it or giving it away. Until
Microsoft publicly states that people can freely distribute it, then
doing so by means of disk images is illegal and not tolerated on this
list. As Thomas very well stated, it is the law and no matter what your
views on the law are, whether you agree with it or not, that is the way
it is. If you want to change it when you run for President and win, then
you have that right to do so.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net