I thought chasing the Dragon was rather cool, ---- and no I don't mean the
chinese expression for taking drugs lol!

The only bit that mildly confused me, was once I got to southeastern Tysa, I
wasn't sure where to go from there, and just stumbled into Tryndmore and
Crowhill by mistake. I'm not sure if this is my fault for not reading the
text properly, or a miner miscalculation on the part of the Gm, ---- sinse
obviously seeing on the graphical map that Tryndmore is father to the east
than Graldoc is a tad difficult.

but as his gmness as we call him on the sryth forum has been so good about
accessibility, I think it's more likely to have been my mistake, ---- and I
don't know why I'm complaining anyway, sinse I obviously found crowhill in
time, even if I did check Eastern tysa, the Withering wood and Graldoc
first, but such is the life of an adventurer I suppose.

Beware the Grue!