From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Thomas Ward" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey thread report for October 17 - 31 2007

Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I have always found the Babble reports interesting.  Jack Stein did
them a very long time ago for the FidoNet Blink Talk Echo.  I then used to
do them for the Blind-X list.  I wish that I had thought of doing it for
Audyssey a long time ago.  I'm sure that they would have been very
interesting over the years.  It used to be very easy to do it for the
Blind-X list because I could just send a request to the archives at Saint
Johns and it would send me all Email for that month.  I don't see anything
like
 that at the Audyssey archives, so I wrote a program to archive the messages
as I receive them and I will then produce the Babble and Thread reports at
the first of each month.

BFN

     Jim

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be
counted counts - Albert Einstein

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920