From: "Søren Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fighting game was RPG games

Hi Che.

A fighting game would be cool. I love fighting games.
A suggestion:
It would be great if the single player mode has a good storryline. You must
run through large cities, and protect people from gangsters. There should be
a lot of missions to complete, and you should be able to level your
carrictor up with skills like Urban Reign. The gangsters should use really
bad language, (I'll not give you some examples here on this list, but I
think you know what I mean)

If you'll gonna make this fighting game, I want to be one of your beta
testers. I have a lot of good ideas.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: