Hi all,
There are games in the Level 9 directory, and I've found a football game with
the extension z80. I got a spectrum Emulator, but, iether the games are
graphical, or my emulator is inaccessible, which could be because it's very
difficult you have to even click on stuff to open files! I'm really new to this
stuff, so if any of you have played Spectrum games or z80 games successfully,
would anyone mind me emailing the football game so they can check out if it is
indeed text-based, or tell me which emulator to try? I'm really anxiously
hoping the football game is text-based, following on from my posts about the
lack of football games around, so if anyone who knows about Spectrum wouldn't
please mind that I email the game so they can check and tell me how to set it
up. The game should be textbased, because it's only 12 KB zipped?
Thanks
Ari