Hi everyone,
I have just posted an all new Raceway trailer. New in this trailer is an
improved car engine with more mustle and speed sound to it, engine
accelleration as it builds speed, and I dropped in a racing song from an
80's rock band, Vixon, called Rev It Up. I also show off such things as
speed announcements, fuel announcements, lap announcements, lap time,
etc so you can here that as well. I have disabled the other AI cars on
the track so you can focus on the car I am driving. Basically, there is
nothing fancier in this trailer right now than me driving around the
demo track, but it is a nice demo of what is to come. Without further
ramble here is ther trailer.
http://www.usagames.us/trailers.php
Let me know your thoughts of this trailer vs the last one.
Cheers.