Hi.

This is to both let people know, and to ask about, something that recently came
up.

I've finally! installed Avg free antivirus on my desktop, sinse I've been
without an antivirus sinse may, ---- yes I know, this was bad, but I've got one
now, ---- and I was stil using spybot search and destroy. anyway, it did the
initial system scan (much nicer than Mcaffi for not interupting your general
life while scanning), and it came up with a trogeon in the Klango Exe file,
which it subsequently deleted.

I do of course have backups of the reg keys and full setup files for the Klango
games I own (in several places), and as Avg didn't have any issue with those, I
assume they're clean.

Reinstalling the games wwill be no trouble at all, however I'm slightly
concerned that if this is simply a false alarm from Avg, I'll just get it
again.

Normally I wouldn't assume this, but with the recent  business with the Sapi
fix, I thought I'd better check, sinse I'm sure there are people here running
the Klango games.

If on the other hand I've simply escaped virusment, ----- well lucky me, and
I'll re-install the Klango stuff streight away.

any advice would be much appreciated.

Beware the Virus (only slightly less bad than the Grue!),

dark.