Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 expands the series' trademark fluid,
dynamic gameplay mechanics to deliver a thoroughly entertaining and
competitive
game that captures all the tension, skill and intensity of world-class
international cricket. Thanks to the official ICC Cricket World Cup 2007
content,
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 features licensed players, including
world cricket stars Andrew Flintoff, Ricky Ponting, Mahendra Dhoni, Muttiah
Muralitharan and of course, Brian Lara himself.

In addition to players, the game leads with a dedicated ICC Cricket World
Cup 2007 mode featuring all the official teams, stadia, kits and equipment
of
the tournament. Further modes include a fully licensed ICC Champions' Trophy
competition and exhibition matches including One Day Games, Test Matches and
exciting 20-over run fests. When you want to get competitive for real, Brian
Lara International Cricket 2007 delivers online competitive play on PC (LAN
and online) and Xbox Live.

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 adds extra depth to the series'
complete batting, bowling and fielding experience whilst retaining its
trademark accessible
playability. The acclaimed batting play sees the introduction of subtle
edges, sweepshots and the ability to use your feet to dance down wicket and
smash
the ball over the boundary for six.

Bowling sees a much-improved set of delivery types, thanks to changes in the
way the ball swings in the air and reacts off the pitch, showcasing Shane
Warne's
huge variation of spinning deliveries and Steve Harmison's raw pace and even
reverse swing as the ball degrades. In Fielding, there's a new
reflex-testing
slip catch system and players can now be run out at both ends and be stumped
by alert wicket keepers.

A striking advancement is the photo-realistic visuals; with hundreds of real
player likenesses being modelled in high detail, complete with animated
facial
expressions to capture the intensity and emotion of international cricket.
Stadia, including all eight official World Cup venues, have also been
created
with a new level of textured detail and they make use of proprietary shader
technology for realistic, subtle and changing lighting effects, such as time
of day and weather.
Ari