Hi,

Infocom still holds the copyright to this game, and as far as I am
aware, it was never released as freeware by the company (unlike the zork
games).  I believe piracy and/or warez is against list policy.  Your
best bet is to track down a copy of _legends of infocom_; afaik the game
is included on that collection.  Try ebay, as it's long out of print.