Hi,
As I said earlier. The game does not come with the feature, but if you
use Windows notepad and manually keep track of the points yourself you
could do it.
If you don't know how Nascar races are scored here is a simple table to
use for Rail Racer.

5 points for any racer who led at least one lap.
5 points for the racer who led the most laps.
180 points for the winner of the race.
170 points for the second place winner in the race.

So a perfect race is one where you get a total of 190 points. That means
you led one or more laps, led the most laps, and won the race.
After 26 games all of the scores for the 26 games are added up and the
won with the most points won the season.