Nicol I've sent your message on to him so hopefully you'll hear from him in
the not to distant future.

On 11/14/2007 at 9:26 PM nicol wrote:

>I wish to buy super liam but I battle a lot to  contact liam erven.
>I e-mailed him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] a week ago but haven't heard any
thing
>back.
>I tried these steps to go to the ordre page:
>1.  I went to start, programs, l-works, super liam,  super liam
>registration.
>2. then I clicked the order super liam button.
>3.  I clicked ok.
>Then I got a page telling me: 404 not  found, and although I press f5 to
>refresh the page it still says 404 not  found.
>Liam, please check if you have received my e-mail.
>My mom wants to buy me super liam for my birthday.
>

>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     djc's Jukebox:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212 (96K)
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 (96K)
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 (128K)
Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694