Hi,

I'm wanting to get back into interactive fiction, but I'm no longer certain
what's the best way to play the wide variety of games out there.  Seems to
me there are several different interpreters and such.

I've got JAWS 9 and Windows XP Media Center.

What will I need to set up to play the various games out there?  Will I need
different tools for the different game platforms?  Where is the best site
for new games?

And I saw something about playing games on the Pacmate?  Does this work
well?  What would I need in order to do this?

Thanks.

Lora