Hi John,
No kidding. Especially, since I submitted them for review in your
marketing research on the subject. I felt they were a pretty good game
company and were worthy of recognition.
Well, they wouldn't be the first to begin looking at other markets and
things to do with their programming talents. For example, in addition to
BSC Games Justin Daubenmire runs Blind Software which makes a variety of
things such as an mp3 player program, a midi program, talking alarm
clock software, etc. Neat little things that have nothing to do with games.
I'm also looking at a possability to expand my Universal Screen Access
software beyond just games. I have a screen reader project in the works,
currently on hold, as well as other day to day accessible software
projects in waiting.