From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Poly Juice in Sarah

Hi Søren,
I have been able to complete the polyjuice potion
I made a mistake and have the word doxie repeat rather than a bee sound that
I had planned.
I originally had a bee sound buzzing as the sound of the doxie than I
changed the doxie to the word doxie and forgot I was also using it to denote
when you are in Dumbledore mode.
I have fixed the error and plan on uploading the new sarah patch tomorrow.
sorry,
Phil