Dude, are you like addicted to beta testing? <smile>. It seems that any
time there is even a hint of a new game, regardless of what it may be,
there you are, wanting to test it. Reminds me of someone I know who has
to stop at every gas station to purchase a lottery ticket. Just mostly
kidding with you, but I am serious about thinking you are an addict.

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net