Hi Ryan,

The game's been altared enough from it's original version.. lol It's
nothing like
it's original intent. I don't see why it would hurt to change it some more.
End quote

That is sort of a yes and no. I do want to keep something of the
original game in place. However, I do have plans down the road, not
immediately, of a 2.0 version which will be a different experience from
1.0. Both will be available for sale from USA Games but Monte 2 will
address some of these changes that I didn't want in 1.0. Those of who
who are in the mind set of it wont' hurt to change it some more will get
your chanse when 2.0 begins development sometime in the future.
<Smile>