How do yeh get all the weapons?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Shades of Doom was Hi

Hello Hunter,
I don't know where you heard level 8 is timed, but it is not from
everything I can tell. I've played that game in and out and have never
found any reason to believe any levels are timed. The only tricky thing
about level 8 is the teleporters. One will take you into area 9 and the
other will trick you into teleporting to the beginning of the game.
Personally, unless I am in a hurry to end the game it is sort of fun
teleporting back to area 1 with all that armour and weapons it is pretty

much a cakewalk. It is kind of cool walking into a room with an unarmed
mutant and wiping them out with the automatic bolt gun or the laser
pistal. The Mutants are like, "Haven't I seen you before?" You go, ""Say

goodbye you blank!" Add your own perfanity. You open up and they are
like, "Holy crap...!"
Anyway, SOD is one awesome game. Perhaps not true Doom quality but close

enough to have fun with it.

Jozwiak, Hunter (K12) wrote:
> I am getting SOD. I am a bit nervous about level 8, because it is
timed.
> How much time do you get?
>

> Hunter

[EMAIL PROTECTED]