you can cheat <grin>
actually.
here are the locations.
semi automatic bolt gun, end of level 1.
automatic gun beginning of level 3.
or 2 I forget.
amo clips can be found round the game or from monsters.
flame throer  chainsaw.
These are on monsters in level 2 and level 4 sometimes the flamer is randomly
placed.
laser pistols are on level 7 or 6 bio desrupters are on level 5.
You can get  extra amo around the place.
This will probably appear in my guide.