Hi
   The zone.bbs has an annagram puzzle also.

Marsha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] brain training games?

Also, the ultimate soundoku, from
www.draconisentertainment.com

It is Sudoku in an audible format.  It sounds easy, but is not. You have a 9
by 9 grid, divided into 9 3-by-3 grids.  In the more difficult mode, you
have 16 4-by-4 grids.   In the easier skill level, the numbers 1 through 9
are supposed to appear once down each column, once across each row, and once
in each 3-by-3 grid.  The same is true in the more difficult skill level,
except that the letters A through G are also used in the puzzles.  At the
beginning of the game, some of the numbers or numbers and letters are
already placed, and cannot be changed.  You must fill in the remainder of
the board.  It's a real brain drain, and it's fun.