Hi all,
Earlier today while playing I noticed there appeared to be a door on the
ground floor that does absolutely nothing. I've tried jimmying it with
the pen knife, doing aloha mora on it, tried every password and no show.
All Sarah does is say, "come on and open would you?" What am I doing
wrong or is this door just for show?

Cheers.