Heheh I still think Kirby is freaking awesome. He could stomp Mario, Link
and all the rest anyday of the week, and I'd be more than happy to prove
that in a game of Super Smash Bros, *grin*. But seriously, the games were
really cool. I like how there's different powers, many more than mario, and
each has its own special uses, you can fly, you can inhale and spit enemies
at eachother to get rid of two enemies in one go, and the powers are great,
dropping from the sky as a giant boulder, jetting through the level as flame
kirby, bringing spikes up through the floor or turning into a giant ball of
quills as spike kirby, the list goes on. Hehe I miss that little guy. And
the bosses were classic too, I mean, what's not to like about a giant moving
tree with a face, that when you beat him, he gets a big black eye and starts
crying. All the bosses had their own little strategies you had to use to
beat them, and I could even beat some of them. It was great fun. And all the
Kirby games had two endings, that was pretty cool too. Kirby was the bomb.
No seriously, with the right power, he was the bomb. *grin* ok, that was
lame.