Hi Yohandy,

after replying to this I had an idea. How about having extra levels to
people that pay a fee? For instance if we pay a fee of $5.00, we get a few
extra levels. this way those that choose to pay get more game content, and
you get some extra cash.
End quote

You mean something along the lines of the Pinball Party pack for ESP
Pinball Extreme where you buy extra tables for the game? I suppose that
is doable, but I would have to really do some restructuring of the game
to include dinamic levels since the game currently is fixed for the 11
main levels scheduled. I'll probably put the boss in its own level
bringing the total to 12.
It is a good idea, but I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to
it. First, i think we need to focus on getting the core game stable and
ready for sale.