Sorry for not putting spoiler space at the top.
Its not my intention to spoil the fun for  anyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of nicol
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 11:24 AM
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] I'M STUCK IN SARAH!

Sorry my caps lock was on accidentally, its not my intention to scream and
I'm too lazy to convert the message to lower case.
I CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER!
I NEED TO GO INTO THE LAKE BECAUSE HARRY'S WAND IS THERE AND I NEED THE
SPELLS!
I SUPPOSE I NEED THE SECOND EGG THAT IS WHY MY ENERGY IS TAKEN FROM ME AT
ONCE.
AND I CAN'T FIND THE STALL IN WHICH THE EGG IS!
I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT, BECAUSE I OPENED THE FIRST EGG WITHIN THE PULL THE
EGG DISAPPEARS FROM MY INVENTORY AND PHIL SAID IN  HIS WALK THROUGH THAT I
NEED THE egg and the gilli weed to go into the lake.
I nowhere can find the toilet stall in which the second egg is.
I have tried grabbing everything in the lake without eating the gilli weed
and returning to the prefects bathroom.
I haven't lost my energy yet but I again hear that splashing sound no
matter in which corridor of the castle I am so I strongly suspect the same
thing is going to happen.
I happened to save the game  2 seconds before my energy was taken from me,
that was when I was in the lake after I ate the gilliweed,  so I tried
aparating but then the game locks up and I hear the  caretaker walking up to
me with his shoes and the game is over.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]