Thom I like beta7. the screaming sound is cool.
Its much better than the screaming sound used in alpha1.
Also I like the sound when angela is   injured by electricity. The sound
used in the previous betas was frightening.
I  strongly feel you should revert back to the previous sound used for
completing a level.
That sound gave me the feeling I'm playing an Atari game.
When I played tv games way back with the help of my sighted friends many of
those games made more or less the same sound when completing a level than
was used in betas 1 to 6. the blind gamer must have the feeling that he is
playing a console game and  the end of level sound used in betas 1 to 6
gives that feeling.
I also feel the  menu sound used in previous betas  sounds better than the
step sound.
The menu sound used in previous betas  gives a feeling of playing a console
game. If I hear the  menu and end of level sounds used in betas 1 to 6  it
feels like I'm sitting in front of a console. I'm living myself into it, it
doesn't feel like I'm sitting in front of my pc. That sounds lets me feel
I'm in the console game world, that moment my pc feels like a console to me.
Those sounds makes the accessible  Atari  gaming experience more natural.
But I like the drum beat and intro sound, its cool.
I also like the new warp sound and invincibility music.
And please keep the sound when angela dies as its currently, I really like
it a lot.
Great job!