You drank some sleeping potion! Lol.
Thanks phil, I found the matches on the sixth floor.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 4:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the transfiguration classroom in sarah

Hi Nicol,
I thought I put the matches in the transfiguration class on the fifth floor.
However, in checking it out I made a mistake and put the matches on the
sixth floor instead.
I will move them to the fifth floor where they belong.
I guess I was working late and did not check which level I was on.
thanks for the bug report.
Phil